October Motivation: Simplify your life!Personal Development
We all get stressed out by clutter in our closets, desks, or cars. However, research has shown, that every other kind of clutter is not as devastating, as the cluttering of the mind. Through my experience, I have been able to come up with eight bullet points that will assist you, on your journey to simplify your life;
1) Learn from your past mistakes, but do not regret it.
2) Do not take yourself too seriously. Everyone is a work in progress
3) Forgive easily. To err is human.
4) Harboring offence builds up clutter in your mind.
5) Make decisions that are consistent with your pre-defined goals
6) Avoid procrastination.
7) Read often, learn new things often. Reading is an emancipation of the mind.
8) Focus on adding value to others, then success will come